This week’s awesome chicken salad recipe makes two heaping servings as a main dish salad or four side dishes.
It’s light, satisfying, and is a TERRIFIC make-ahead lunch.
TIP: You can easily leave out the chicken to turn this into a vegetarian meal.
Awesome Chicken & Spinach Salad with Walnuts & Goat Cheese Recipe
(2 main dishes, 4 side dish servings)
● 1½ Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
● 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
● ¼ tsp sea salt
● ¼ tsp ground pepper
● 1 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
● 6 cups (180 grams) baby spinach
● 6 oz. (170 grams) cooked, shredded chicken
● 1 cup (140 grams) sliced strawberries
● ¼ cup (60 grams) goat cheese crumbles
● ¼ cup (30 grams) toasted chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix the onion into the dressing. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well to coat.
Serve and enjoy!