Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a form of touch therapy that stimulates the brain and nervous system to facilitate self-correction and natural healing within the body.
CST uses gentle touch to examine membranes and movement of fluids in various areas of the nervous system. Because the brain and nervous system communicate with all areas of the body, CST can help address a wide range of conditions and even address previous trauma that is being held in different parts of the body.
Craniosacral therapy can be used for people of all ages for conditions such as:
• Nervous system problems, Migraines, Nerve pain/dysfunction
• Anxiety, PTSD, “Adrenal fatigue,” Chronic depletion, Exhaustion, Grief and associated trauma
• Concussion, Post-Concussion Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury, Sensory integration issues
• Neck and/or back pain, Whiplash, TMJ dysfunction, Grinding/Locking
• Sinus and Breathing Problems
Craniosacral Specialist Tara Ouellette is available for Treatments. Schedule your appointment today!